Complaint Review: SERIF Software

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tony — Villa Rica Georgia U.S.A.
SERIF Software
119 North East Drive Loveland, Ohio United States of America

SERIF Software using excuse that returned software was not received Loveland, Ohio

Bought their WebPlus X-6 software to creat a website. Product was poor in use, support was beyond worse. Decided best to cancel and get monies returned. Once I did cancel, I was told to send software/book back and as soon as arrival money will be returned as per their guarantee policy.

To insure product returned to correct address I used same packaging that bought product came to my address and sent via US Mail. Following day I received an email giving me address and name to send my return. I emailed the manager in Loveland, Ohio that already sent to address package was sent from, using name (heading) on original package and same address!  Now saying it hasn't been received and may be lost.

They just want the money I paid using whatever excuse made and keep products also. Not a reputable company in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SERIF-Software/Loveland-Ohio-45140/SERIF-Software-using-excuse-that-returned-software-was-not-received-Loveland-Ohio-1003734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SERIF Software