Complaint Review: SERVPRO LIBERTYVILLE, NORTH CHICAGO AND LAKE BLUFF

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: first call — beach park il Illinois United States of America
SERVPRO LIBERTYVILLE, NORTH CHICAGO AND LAKE BLUFF

SERVPRO LIBERTYVILLE, NORTH CHICAGO AND LAKE BLUFF BRAD COWELL I PROVIDED SERVICES FOR THIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT PAY ME Internet

I provided labor for this company and Brad did not pay me for the labor.  Brad said that he did not remember how many hours were worked and he paid cash to my employees.  Brad Cowell contracted me to provide laborers for his business and he used my laborers and my insurance to perform work but he did not pay me.  Brad Cowell and ServPro ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SERVPRO-LIBERTYVILLE-NORTH-CHICAGO-AND-LAKE-BLUFF/internet/SERVPRO-LIBERTYVILLE-NORTH-CHICAGO-AND-LAKE-BLUFF-BRAD-COWELL-I-PROVIDED-SERVICES-FOR-THI-985310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SERVPRO LIBERTYVILLE, NORTH CHICAGO AND LAKE BLUFF