Complaint Review: SFL NUTRITION - ACAIBERRY

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:SAINT PAUL Minnesota
SFL NUTRITION - ACAIBERRY
127 13TH STREET SUITE 4 BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

SFL NUTRITION - ACAIBERRY, Fraud BOCA RATON Florida

I ordered the product Acai Berry HOPING it would help me in my diet, but after I recieved it, I read about all the scams on the internet. I tried calling to cancel but, like everyone else said, the phone they gave doesnt' work. I called the number posted on thier website, a man answered and said he's from canada and I've been scamed, i need to contact the FBI. The other number is 18664222345

Gvang89
SAINT PAUL, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-NUTRITION-ACAIBERRY/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33432/SFL-NUTRITION-ACAIBERRY-Fraud-BOCA-RATON-Florida-1033499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL NUTRITION - ACAIBERRY