Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition - AcaiBerry

• Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Fountainville Pennsylvania
SFL Nutrition - AcaiBerry
AcaiberrySupreme.com Internet U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition - AcaiBerry AcaiBerry - Free trial - cost me $352.77 - talk about a Ripoff!! All product returned - No refund!! -This is complete fraud! Florida Internet

On or about October, 2008, I ordered a risk free trial of AcaiBerry from the inernet. I received the product and did not like the product. Then, I began receiving products in the mail that I did not order. I had no idea where they were coming from since there was no reference to AcaiBerry. I received products called: White Tea, Cleanse-V, WTea Acai,Phentremine V. No mention of AcaiBerry. These products showed up on my credit card in the grand total of $352.77. When I tried to call the numbers shown on my credit card they were not in service, rang with no answer. I then went to my credit card company for assistance. They could not and did nothing.

I returned all of the products with a cancelation notice. The products were returned unopened, still sealed, untampered. Still no credit on my credit card. Still I was out the $352.77. Then, I received a telephone number from my credit card company for AcaiBerry (since they told me that this is where all of these products came from). I called them. I faxed them all of the back up for the returns. I faxed a second letter. I faxed a third letter. Then, the fax number was disconnected.

I received a phone call on my home voice mail stating I would receive a refund check. I have still not received that refund. So, how is it that a risk free trial of a product cost me $352.77.

Yesterday I spoke with someone at AcaiBerry (Jaimee Iklo - supervisor - or so he says ...). Still no resolution. The phone number left for the refund check is no longer in service. The fax number previously in service is no longer in service.

Are you kidding me? What if I was old and could not and did not have the resources to fight this? I would be paying for a product that I did not order and one that I returned.

I am furious. This is a complete scam. A company that is not legitamite. A company that is in it to rip people off. I want my money back. I returned the product and did my due dilagence. How about they do the same.

Kim
Fountainville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-AcaiBerry/internet/SFL-Nutrition-AcaiBerry-AcaiBerry-Free-trial-cost-me-35277-talk-about-a-Ripoff-456453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition - AcaiBerry