• Report: #420580

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:LA New York
SFL Nutrition Inc
Boca Ratan, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition Inc Supplement was canceled in the allotted time but company still charged my card Boca Ratan Florida

Supplement was canceled in the allotted time but company still charged my card. After contacting customer service they canceled account but would not reverse charges. After waiting over 1 hr for their supervisor I was hung up on. After calling back and waiting some more I hung up and am in the process of disputing the charge with my Bank. At one point Jaime Smith was supposed to call me back but I'm not holding my breath.

Jim
LA, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-Inc/Boca-Ratan-Florida/SFL-Nutrition-Inc-Supplement-was-canceled-in-the-allotted-time-but-company-still-charged-m-420580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition Inc