Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC My Colon MCR Remedy

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
SFL Nutrition, LLC My Colon MCR Remedy
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition, LLC My Colon MCR Remedy Deceptive Internet Advertisement (Fraud) Company will rip you off BOCA RATON Florida

In Nov 2008 my wife ordered a trial offer My Colon MCR Remedy from SFL Nutrition, LLC. The order sumary states $5.95 only on Dec 10, 2008 SFL debited my account for that amount. On Dec 24, 2008 SFL again debited my account in the amount of $78.84 in which I did not authorized. I had to call my bank and cancel my card so that there are no future unauthorize charges.

I contacted the company believing it was in the US, but when they finally answerd the phone they said the telephone call was routed to the PHILLIPINES. There is no disclosure that states they will charge you if you do not respond with in two weeks. There phone number is 1(866) 320-0038 What this company is doing is fraudalent. I believe if every person who has had the same problem shud contact the BOCA RATON district Attorneys office to see if we can get good resuts.

G.N.
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-My-Colon-MCR-Remedy/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33432-1632/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-My-Colon-MCR-Remedy-Deceptive-Internet-Advertisement-Fraud-Company-wi-422129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC My Colon MCR Remedy