Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:Mattapan Massachusetts
SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition LLC - Ordered Total Cleanse trial for $5.95 then automatically billed $84.79 Boca Raton Florida

Late last December, as I was browsing the web, I came upon an ad for Total Cleanse, a product that cleans the colon and rids the body of toxins that may have accumulated over time and that may cause health problems. The ad stated that you'd receive, as trial, a one-month supply of Total Cleanse free but you must pay $5.95 for shipping. I ordered a bottle. On Jan. 9, I received an email from Total Cleanse informing me that my order was shipped. On Jan. 14 when I got home from work, there was a package from SFL Nutrition, LLC of Boca Raton, FL in my mail.

In addition to the bottle of pills, there was on order summary inside the envelope; I saved everything and started taking the pills. After one week, I experienced no reaction to the pills. Nothing happened. Knowing that I still had another week, I decided to look over the order summary to find out how to return the remainder of the pills. I was surprised to read the following under the Trial Terms and Conditions: Upon receipt, you'll have 15 days from the date that the product was shipped Simply put, you're not given 15 days to try the product.

You actually have approximately 5 to 7 days of trial before SFL starts shipping you the next bottle of pills and charging your credit card account. And when you try to call and cancel, you cannot get through to talk to anybody. After 5 attempts in one day, I was able to get through once. I actually spoke to somebody but I couldn't be helped because the system was down. I was told to call back in an hour or two and I was referred to a website as an alternative.

The website's name: www.MyTrialSupport.com. I couldn't find the chat page when I got to the site. It's all page after page of complaints from customers for the various products sold by SFL Nutrition LLC. Meanwhile, SFL Nutrition LLC keeps charging your credit card account. Before I had a chance to cancel the next shipment, my credit card account was already charged.

However, I was lucky. My credit card company sent me an urgent email asking me to contact them as soon as possible. The email included a phone number that I should use. I called right away. They notified me of the activity on my account. I asked them to please stop the payment, which they did. I also requested they close the account. In the next few days, I'll try and contact SFL Nutrition LLC to cancel and return the remainder of the pills as well as the new order that was recently shipped.

Buyers beware! Contacting these people by phone is nearly impossible. This is an Internet scam. Doon't get victimized like I did.

Acode
Mattapan, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Ordered-Total-Cleanse-trial-for-595-then-automatically-billed-8479-421778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse