Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai
127 N.W. 13th Street, Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/ Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/ whiteteaaacai SFL Nutrition, LLC are THEIVES! Boca Raton Florida

I received a shipment of Aacai Berry and Total Cleanse without even placing an order! I saw the shipping and handling fee on my bank statement and tried to call the number to see what it was and could never get through. I received a package but returned it as soon as I received it. A few weeks later I noticed a charge on my statement for $88.62 for Aacai Berry. I called the number to customer service and of course, there was no answer or the line was busy every time I called. I tried the website and they provide the exact same information. I noticed another charge of $78.84 for a "Total Cleanse" product and got the same thing. I have since had to cancel my credit card and file an incident report through the fraud department of my bank. A real inconvenience to go through the holidays without a credit card. Worse part about it was that it was on my debit card which comes directly out of my checking account. If anyone lives in the Boca Raton area, please attempt to locate this address and find out what kind of company this is. I will be willig to prosecute to the fullest extent!

Shelby
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Total-CleanseCleansepro-Aacai-Berry-Supremewhiteteaaacai/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Total-Cleanse-Cleansepro-Aacai-Berry-Supreme-whiteteaaacai-SFL-Nutr-399100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai