brick

Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Elayne — Suwanee Georgia United States of America
SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai

SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai CleanseProX, DETOXI FREE unauthorized credit card charges, Internet

June 16, 2009 I decided that I would try a weigthloss program along with the Oh so talked about product CLEANSEPRO X AKA DETOXI FREE. At the time I placed the order it was just for the shipping and handling $4.95 which was fine...But later on that night  recived an alert on my phone that my card was charged $85.76 from CLEANSEPRO X AKA DETOXI FREE.

I imeditly called it was after business hours, I had to call back I was on hold for 35mins and then I was told that they do charge the full amount (which is not stated when you order) and I told not talk to anyone in the Billing Dept. they would have to email them. I then canceled the order and any dealing with the Company. I did recive my refund 7days later.

Well now it is JANUARY 11, 2010 and they have charged my card $85.76 @ 1:49am but...once again it is after business hour and still NO BILLING DEPT. Needless to say I am pissed. So now I risk the chance of bank fees for an unauthorized credit card charge and have to wait 7days for a refund. Companies like this need to be banded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Total-CleanseCleansepro-Aacai-Berry-Supremewhiteteaaacai/internet/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-Total-CleanseCleansepro-Aacai-Berry-Supremewhiteteaaacai-CleansePr-552381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC; Total Cleanse/Cleansepro; Aacai Berry Supreme/whiteteaaacai