Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC - WITH TOTAL CLEANSE SUPPLEMENT

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2008

• Reported By:Painesville Twp. Ohio
SFL Nutrition, LLC - WITH TOTAL CLEANSE SUPPLEMENT
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 , Boca Rataon, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition, LLC - WITH TOTAL CLEANSE SUPPLEMENT Rip off is easy more like SCREWED OVER! Boca Raton Florida

I to was one of those that ordered the 2 products Acai Berry and Total Cleanse,charged me the 5.95 each. However, when I went cancel the phone number says not yet assigned and the website doesn't come up.

Therefore I went to my bank. I had used a debit card Thank God...my bank has a report and will credit my aacount in 7 days. I will receive a determination from them. I hope I recover my money. At least fron any more online orders I will be sure to check and verify they are really out there and operating.

By the way the Acai Berry was never delivered nor a confirmation on that order. Did receive the total cleanse but I cancelled that debit before it can take place. Buyer Beware on this site!

Topcat
Painesville Twp., Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-WITH-TOTAL-CLEANSE-SUPPLEMENT/Boca-Rataon-Florida-33432/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-WITH-TOTAL-CLEANSE-SUPPLEMENT-Rip-off-is-easy-more-like-SCREWED-OVER-394024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC - WITH TOTAL CLEANSE SUPPLEMENT