Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:West Hills California
SFL Nutrition, LLC
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition, LLC ACAI BERRY FREE TRIAL OFFER except for shipping and handling. Account again billed later. Boca Raton Florida

A free trial offer of Acai Berry was sent to me for the cost of shipping and handling, which I paid for with my credit card. My account was charged $5.95 initially, as expected, but then two weeks later my account was charged for an additional $88.62 (not to mention the $00.71 service assessment fee) without my authorization. The company did not send me additional product, so in effect they charged my account for the "Free Trial Offer".
The product is too costly and I have no intention of ordering any additional supply. I am unable to reach SFL Nutrition, LLC, at the different invalid phone numbers on my billing statement (listed by the name WHITETEA) and product label to have my account reimbursed for the unauthorized charges.
I have cancelled my credit card so there will be no more false charges.

DLR
West Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-LLC/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/SFL-Nutrition-LLC-ACAI-BERRY-FREE-TRIAL-OFFER-except-for-shipping-and-handling-Account-a-395472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition, LLC