Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition - SNL - GIC - Cleansbodystory - Total Cleanse

• Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
SFL Nutrition - SNL - GIC - Cleansbodystory - Total Cleanse
purebodycleanse.com Internet U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition - SNL - GIC - Cleansbodystory - Total Cleanse When I called the 800# the representative told me that I can not speak to the owner, that he could not give me an address other than that the company is in FL, There is not supervisor to speak to, and I'm sure you will get your refund.......(two months has already passed.) Supposedly Boca Raton Florida

As the others, I cancelled my trial offer and my bank account has been charged twice. I have found out that 3257 complaints have been filed in Florida alone. I again called customer service to find out why I have again been charged when I was suppose to receive a refund. I was told "I'm sure your refund is being processed and to call back in 5 days. It has already been a month since I cancelled the order. Here is the "kicker," When asked to speak to a supervisor or the owner I was told that he could not give the owners name out, he could not give me an address so I could send correspondence, I could not talk to a supervisor because there were none. Basically I can't talk to anyone or even find out where the company is located! You may want to call the Boca Raton Chamber at 561-395-4433. This outfit is illegaly trading across state lines.

Leslie
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition-SNL-GIC-Cleansbodystory-Total-Cleanse/internet/SFL-Nutrition-SNL-GIC-Cleansbodystory-Total-Cleanse-When-I-called-the-800-the-re-429853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition - SNL - GIC - Cleansbodystory - Total Cleanse