Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:New Haven Connecticut
SFL Nutrition
123 NW 13th Street Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition - ACAI Berry Distributors Failure to Return Funds Fraudulently Removed From Bank Acct Boca Raton Florida

I order a trial supply of Acai Berry as a supplement. I acutally received a months supply. In the following month the company automatically removed funds from my bank account. I phoned them, cancelled the account and told them not to do so again.

The next month this occured again, I phoned the company, was given a return merchandise number and I returned the product to the company via UPS at my expense. Several weeks went by and I phoned the company to inquire about my refund.

This is when the runaround begins, The "customer service representatives" are well trained they promise absolutely nothing, have no real information that makes me feel confident that my money will ever be returned.

I have begun my own investigation actually ferreting out who their legal counsel is. Mark B, Goldstein, P.A., Boca Raton (561) 989-9955 ph (5610898-9966 fx, is their agent-for-service and signs the annual reports for the LLC as Secretary of the company. I found his contact information through the copy of the annual report I printed out from the Florida Secretary of State website. I phoned his office and he suggested I fax him my complaint and he would "pass it on" to the company owner.

This was just yesterday, Feb. 11, 2009, and it will be interesting to see if this accomplishes anything.

I will keep you all informed of any progress or lack thereof.

New Haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/SFL-Nutrition-ACAI-Berry-Distributors-Failure-to-Return-Funds-Fraudulently-Removed-From-423254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition