Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Decatur Illinois
SFL Nutrition
127 NW 13th ST Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

SFL Nutrition - Total Cleanse - AcaiBerry sent a free trial sample, they were not authorized to send any more. Received the free sample, NO WHERE did it say you had to call to cancel or they would bill your credit card. There were not phone numbers or contact information that came with the sample, and nothing was mentioned about any time frame in which to call to cancel any future shipments. Boca Raton Florida

Total Cleanse---Sent a free trail sample--they were not authorized to send any more of the product or make any charges against my credit card. NO WHERE in the sample package was there anything saying you had to call to cancel any future shipments or any time frame to make this cancelation or they would bill your credit card.

Extreme AcaiBerry sent a free trial which I received a week later. Then they turned around and sent another bottle of the AcaiBerry and tried to bill my credit card for $95.42. I found a phone number and call it to cancel any future unauthorized shipments but the number continue to have a busy signal. Thus I have been unable to talk to anyone associated with this company to cancel and find out why they made an unauthorized charge against my credit card. I was notified by my credit card company of the supicious activitiy on my account and they ask if this was authorized and I told them no so the canceled the transaction and my credit card.

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE any future shipments of the product that does not work.

Shirley
Decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SFL-Nutrition/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/SFL-Nutrition-Total-Cleanse-AcaiBerry-sent-a-free-trial-sample-they-were-not-authoriz-403725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SFL Nutrition