Complaint Review: SGADA.COM OR NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS

• Reported By:ST. PETERSBURG Florida
SGADA.COM OR NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS
Nationwide U.S.A.

SGADA.COM OR NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS RIPOFF NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK

I checked my credit card statement and noticed a charge on it from sgada.com for $49. I have not used my credit card within the past 30 or more days to purchase anything.

I called the number on my statement for sgada.com and a young woman named Yolanda answered. I advised her that her company had charged my card and she said they are an online credit card processing center for numerous online companies.

She then requested the first 4 and the last 4 numbers of my credit card which was charged. I gave her the info and She looked it up and verified my name and gave me the name of the company as New Healthy Savings which is an online download company for music, games and other products.

She gave me the phone for this company 646-495-8107. I tried to call them and got a recording that they where closed and the "NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS" are 9am to 6pm eastern standard time!

Now I have to wait 10 days before my credit card company can try to get my money back!!

Khristopher
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADACOM-OR-NEW-HEALTHY-SAVINGS/nationwide/SGADACOM-OR-NEW-HEALTHY-SAVINGS-RIPOFF-NEW-YORK-CITY-NEW-YORK-112639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.COM OR NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS