Complaint Review: SGADA.COM

• Reported By:Montreuil Europe
SGADA.COM
www.sgada.com Internet U.S.A.

SGADA.COM ripoff Www.sgada.com ripoff! Internet

I live in France, and every month now, for 3 or 4 months, I find myself debited on the last day of every month for the amount of around 24 Euros, without knowing where this was from or what this was for. Beside the debit is marked sgada.com 800-37.

I located their site, imossible to send a request to their customer service department. I called them, impossible to contact a customer service employee. I eventually found an e mail through this site, due to somebody else who found themselves fraudulously debited. I've sent them a mail, we'll see if I get a reply, but apart from that, I hope that this site will not continue to operate in this fashion without any respect for their 'customers', who they've stolen from.

A bunch of crooks, I really hope that something will be done.

Peter
Montreuil
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADACOM/internet/SGADACOM-ripoff-Wwwsgadacom-ripoff-Internet-128668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.COM