amounts

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 24, 2004

• Reported By:Georgetown California
SGADA.com New Healthy Savings
sgada.com /newhealthysavings.com Internet U.S.A.

SGADA.com New Healthy Savings rip-off! Unauthorized charge to credit card. Internet

After signing up with Free music outlet which I found unacceptable there was no way to discontinue my membership. No phone or email address. Then I saw an additional charge on my statement for $79.95. It was from SGADA.com. I called them and they referred me New Healthy Saving. They gave me the number 1-646-495-8107. I have not been able to make contact since it is the Christmas holiday.

John
Georgetown, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2004 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADAcom-New-Healthy-Savings/internet/SGADAcom-New-Healthy-Savings-rip-off-Unauthorized-charge-to-credit-card-Internet-124284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.com New Healthy Savings