Complaint Review: SGADA.com - New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
SGADA.com - New Healthy Savings
SGADA.com Internet U.S.A.

SGADA.com - New Healthy Savings ripoff. My 10 year old granddaughter ordered games w/o consent/knowledge. Charged to my VISA. Called the # on my statement, was given another #. Told the cr would appear in 7days. Called 2 wks later, told the credit would show within 3 days. Still waiting for the $79.95 credit. Internet

On November 22, 2004 A charged appeared on my VISA Debit Card for the $159.90. A credit was given for $79.95, but not the other amount.

When I called the number listed, I was given a second number to call. I was told by a lady with an accent, that a credit was already given. I explained to her that the credit was for only one charge of $79.95, I wanted to receive another credit. In November 2004, the company took $159.90 from my account, but gave me back a refund of $79.95. I also told her the charge was made on my card by my 10 year old granddaughter without my consent or knowledge. The lady said the credit would be given and I would receive it within 7 to 10 days.

Two weeks later I called again and informed the lady that I had not received a credit. I was told it takes a while for the credit to post. I told the lady it did not take a while for the charge to appear on my account, I had waited nearly three weeks, and I wanted a credit immediately. The credit was supposed to appear before the end of December. The credit was never given.

I tried to use the email address on the net to send a complaint to SGADA and ask about my refund, but the site does not work. So, I called again today January 5, 2005, gave my information, was placed on hold and no one came back to the line.

At this point I do not feel I will get back the money taken from my account.

Rose
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADAcom-New-Healthy-Savings/internet/SGADAcom-New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-My-10-year-old-granddaughter-ordered-games-wo-con-126053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.com - New Healthy Savings