Complaint Review: SGADA.com

• Reported By:Brownsburg Indiana
SGADA.com
sgada.com Nicossia, Cyprus Cyprus

SGADA.com ripoff of up $95 out of checking account Nicossia Internet

I first noticed this firm's charges on Nov 23, 2004. I tried to contact them without any success. Since it was the holidays, this matter wound up being forgotten until Jan 2, 2005 when I tried to use my debit card at a local retailer. They told me that it came up as "stolen". Since I had legitmately tried to use it as a debit card, before using it as a credit card, they did allow me to keep my card.

The next morning, I received a phone call from my bank stating that MasterCard had been alerted that a charge by SGADA.com had tried to clear my account and recognized it as a fraudulent company. They immediately closed my account due to this charge. After talking with my bank, I reviewed my account and had 3 charges over 2 months accumulating to $95.

I was very aggrevated since I have only made purchases from well-known, reputable sites, I was surprised that this happened. So, it goes to show that you don't even have to go to one of their "fraud" sites in order to make a purchase in order to get hit by this company.

Brenda
Brownsburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADAcom/Nicossia-Cyprus/SGADAcom-ripoff-of-up-95-out-of-checking-account-Nicossia-Internet-126654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.com