Complaint Review: SGADA.com

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:londonderry New Hampshire
SGADA.com
sgada.com Internet U.S.A.

SGADA.com, Sgada Internet Solutions, Nicoise ripoff, charge credit card fraudulently, cannot send email on website. Internet

SGADA.com has been charging my visa for 19.95 for the past few months. I call them and cannot reach them, over and over. When I did contact them, they gave me the name of a company who was putting the charges through. I contacted the company and they said this was not true. I keep trying to contact SGADA.com to complain and the website never processes the email, so you can never send your complaint.

My husband was paralyzed in an accident recently and we have three small children. We cannot afford this! We are down to our last $100 and they keep taking it!

M
londonderry, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADAcom/internet/SGADAcom-Sgada-Internet-Solutions-Nicoise-ripoff-charge-credit-card-fraudulently-cann-124901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.com