Complaint Review: SGADA.com

• Reported By:Gettysburg Pennsylvania
SGADA.com
sgada.com Internet U.S.A.

SGADA.com ripoff SCAM INTERNET

Plain and simple, i got on Ares to download music, they said it was $1 a month yadda yadda, they got my card info and started charging me absurd amounts to my card. I then started to get charged $79.00 for some Lifelong Insurance crap, that i never asked for or approved for them to charge to my account.

Due to them, i have been fighting with my bank: WAYPOINT(DON'T USE THEM) trying to tell them that i'm being ripped off. I'm now almost $300.00 over drawn with that bank, and have had to pay them so much money due to this sgada.com charging me BOGUS ACCOUNTS, SO WHATEVER! I hope you see this and stay far away from sgada.com so you don't get screwed like I did.

Lisa
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGADAcom/internet/SGADAcom-ripoff-SCAM-INTERNET-129927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGADA.com