unexpected

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: StoptheScams — Miami Florida
SGI Specialty Graphics Inc
150 S. 51st St. Phoenix, Arizona USA

SGI Specialty Graphics Inc SGI Phoenix Harrassing Calls, Fake Company, Stay Away! Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Specialty Graphics is also Stellar Graphix

*General Comment: SGI Phoenix Rabbid Salesman

SGI Phoenix or Specialty Graphics Inc will not stop calling me. They call off a blocked phone number that always comes up "no caller id" so I always know I'm about to hear the same stupid sales pitch.

Hello sir, last time we sold you X, Y, Z and I'm give you a call with one stupid joke and to inform you about our new produces.

Oh really, we bought something from you? When was that? Thats when their shady sales people know that they have reached yet another person who knows exactly what they are up to and it doesn't go much further. I either get hung up on or met with some lame excuse.

This is obviously a well known scam where the salespeople hope to reach someone at the company who doesn't know any better and they place an order only to receive nothing or some complete junk of a product. Look at their website and you'll quickly realize there is only one explanation for how they can afford to pay for this huge room of sales people and that is by ripping people off. This company should be investigated!

We have numerous numbers so I have given them the benfit of the doubt and time in having the phone numbers removed. Now its a couple weeks later and they are back in full force. I numerous customer service reps that this is what was going to happen but they just don't care. Chances are they will shut down this company and re-open under another name. Investigate the owners of this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGI-Specialty-Graphics-Inc-/Phoenix-Arizona-85034/SGI-Specialty-Graphics-Inc-SGI-Phoenix-Harrassing-Calls-Fake-Company-Stay-Away-Phoenix-1146362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGI Specialty Graphics Inc

Specialty Graphics is also Stellar Graphix

AUTHOR: StoptheScams - ()

Whoever runs this company is a true con artist. They obviously chose the name SGI because and actual reputable computer graphics firm goes by the same name. So when you do a search for SGI alone you see positive things about that company.

stellargraphix.net   and   sgiphoenix.com   SAME COMPANY!

They are also operating under 2 names that are really one in the same. Specialty Graphics Phoenix and Stellar Graphix are the exact same company. If you call one to complain they point you to the other and say are you sure it was us. This scam truly has all its i's dotted and t's crossed.

If you are being harrassed and/or have been scammed by this company you should respond to this and post your experience. It will help bring more exposure to this article in search results of google by adding your experience!

#2 General Comment

SGI Phoenix Rabbid Salesman

AUTHOR: rogernewengland - ()

I noticed someone calling me for over a week with Unknown in title.

Usually means a sales person, but I thought perhaps this is something improtant anyhow.

Starts off sort of nice greeting, then progessively more hostile, demanding, and like a rabbid dog, not giving in.

Can's say too mean things, since people need jobs, and honest living, but I hate unreasonable persons like this guy, who I told i want to see the product and also speak with my business partner before the buy.  He kept on with deal after deal to try and land a sell.  I was not tying to horse trade as he put it, but to let go and wait.

if I were walking over NIagra FAlls on a tighrope and he was ahead of me, would I our you push him into the water to see if it floats? You be that judged, but I hope they cool down their approach to selling their products.