Complaint Review: SHADOWSHOPPER.COM

• Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Pickering Ontario
SHADOWSHOPPER.COM
shadowshopper.com Internet U.S.A.

SHADOWSHOPPER.COM THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T CONSENT TO. I'D LIKE TO HAVE A REVERSED CHARGE. NV Internet

Without my consent, this company charged my credit card for something that I did not purchase. I've never even heard of this company and there is no way that anyone else got ahold of my credit card...my card is always in a very safe place and there is no one other than myself that uses my computer.

I'd appreciate it if the charges were reversed because my statement now says that I'm in arrears with the payment due.

This and many other similar companies have screwed me over too many times. I'm actually considering cutting all credit cards up and never signing up for a new one.

Rochelle
Pickering, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHADOWSHOPPERCOM/internet/SHADOWSHOPPERCOM-THEY-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-FOR-SOMETHING-THAT-I-DIDNT-CONSENT-TO-ID-464727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHADOWSHOPPER.COM