Complaint Review: SHANGYU YUP LIGHTING CO.,LTD

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: gene — Pikesville Maryland United States of America
SHANGYU YUP LIGHTING CO.,LTD
Room 602,Jincheng Bldg.,Baiguan Street Internet United States of America

SHANGYU YUP LIGHTING CO.,LTD YUP the company sold me non working uv lamps Shangyu, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No problems here

This company is a scam. I've ordered 10  UV lamps from this company and they sent me a product that doesn't work in USA. The lamps are getting too hot and black only after few hours of use. [obviously the voltage is wrong for US] I contacted their manager Mr. York and told him about this problem, and he claimed that they have sent this lamps to America in the past and that no one has complained. I asked for a phone number or email of any of these customers but I never heard from him again. I emailed him at least five more times and tried to call him but he refuses to answer or return my payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHANGYU-YUP-LIGHTING-COLTD/internet/SHANGYU-YUP-LIGHTING-COLTD-YUP-the-company-sold-me-non-working-uv-lamps-Shangyu-Intern-902312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHANGYU YUP LIGHTING CO.,LTD

No problems here

AUTHOR: Mike L - ()

I have ordered over 100 lamps from this company and never had a problem.  I know of one or two others in the US that order from this company and have not had problems.