Complaint Review: SHAUN WILLIS -bWILLIS NURSEY

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
SHAUN WILLIS -bWILLIS NURSEY
16714 SW 59th AVE Archer, Florida U.S.A.

SHAUN WILLIS - WILLIS NURSEY Ignored my calls and promised cash back and lied and never gave reciept for purchase. Archer Florida

*UPDATE Employee: U-Haul cares about our customer's concerns.

Don't deal with SHAUN WILLIS at Willis Nursery. I don't know about his Nursery dealings but when you deal with him on UHAUL matters he is terrible. I recently had him hold a moving truck for me and I also purchased some boxes & supplies from him with a check. I was told by him that whatever boxes I didn't use he would purchase back. I paid over $100.00 for boxes and supplies.

On the very same day I found out I was not moving after all and cancelled the hold on the truck. I also told Shaun Willis that I would need to return the boxes that I never used and didn't need. He returned 1 call back to me saying he was in Miami and that I should take them to the main street UHAUL office and lie to them about where I purchased them and they would give me my money back. Little did I know that he never gave me a seperate receipt for the purchase of the boxes and supplies.

I tried several times there after to make contact with Mr Willis and no calls back where returned. After leave a nasty message with him he called me back very upset that him Mommy had heard the message from a very upset customer. Anyway, he told me he was not taking the boxe and supplies back and I was out of luck. Don't use this person for UHAUL dealings...he will rip you off and he is very rude.

Noneofyourbusiness
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHAUN-WILLIS-bWILLIS-NURSEY/Archer-Florida-32618/SHAUN-WILLIS-WILLIS-NURSEY-Ignored-my-calls-and-promised-cash-back-and-lied-and-never-ga-433489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHAUN WILLIS -bWILLIS NURSEY

U-Haul cares about our customer's concerns.

AUTHOR: Maria P. - (U.S.A.)

My name is Maria Palmisano and I am a Sernior Customer Advocate for U-Haul

International. I am very sorry to hear of the rude treatment you received from our

U-Haul Dealer in Archer, FL. I did follow up on the information and understand

you were able to receive a refund for the purchased boxes from one of our U-Haul

Centers. Please be assured the situation has been addressed and corrective action

has been taken to ensure it does not repeat itself and ensure that our customers

are receiving the quality of service they have come to expect and deserve from

U-Haul. I would like to send you $20.00 in VIP Certificates to help offset your

inconvenience. The Certificates can be used toward a future purchase or rental

on the many products and services U-Haul has to offer. Please contact me at

maria_palmisano@uhaul.com and provide me with your current mailing address or

email address to have the Certificates issued. I hope to hear from you soon and

again I do apologize.