Complaint Review: SHO PRO OF INDIANA - THE ORIGINAL GUTTER GUARDS

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
SHO PRO OF INDIANA - THE ORIGINAL GUTTER GUARDS
3518 East Michigan Street INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana U.S.A.

SHO PRO OF INDIANA - THE ORIGINAL GUTTER GUARDS dont buy GUTTER GUARDS ripoff INDIANAPOLIS Indiana

*Author of original report: SATISFACTION COMPLETE

*Author of original report: CHECK OUT ANGIES LIST

BUYER BEWARE

I purchased Gutter Guards to be installed on my home

These gutter guards should have 4 rows of drain holes that should allow the water to flow into the gutter before finalizing its flow to the end of the guard.

This was a selling point on this product. After weeks of calling because my house is leaking and not getting any response from SHO - PRO - they came out and i was told that my shingles are too long and that i need to cut my shingles to make their product fit my house.

Sho- Pro's suggestion of cutting our shingles to alter our house to fit their product is not an option as this should have been addressed at installation, which they finally admitted.

Cutting of the shingles was not in the installation plans.

The product sold does not work as intended on our home.

They will not take them off, the credit card company will not put me on dispute as they feel cutting my shingles to fit their product is a good idea and the BBB is useless.

They will take me to court - so beware

Installation - August 2005

Leak Began -- September 2005

First time came out October 2005

Second time came out - November 2005

Fixed the broken downspout - December 2005

Contacted their insurance - January 2006 - they have no coverage for this kind of loss

Contacted my insurance - March 2006 - My insurance will not cover, but states that the 4 rows of holes are not visible and it appears they put a 6" gutter guard on a 5" gutter thus covering up the holes..

Sent 3 letters to owner of SHO PRO - Certified - they will not return my calls or answer my letters

Attorney sent letter - March 2006
Sent third dispute letter to Credit card company - March 2006

March 29, 2006 - still trying to correct..

Pamela
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHO-PRO-OF-INDIANA-THE-ORIGINAL-GUTTER-GUARDS/INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana/SHO-PRO-OF-INDIANA-THE-ORIGINAL-GUTTER-GUARDS-dont-buy-GUTTER-GUARDS-ripoff-INDIANAPOLIS-183940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHO PRO OF INDIANA - THE ORIGINAL GUTTER GUARDS

SATISFACTION COMPLETE

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

I would like anyone who reads the previous report to know that SHO-PRO of Indiana has resolved my situation in a satisfactory way.
SATISFACTION COMPLETE

CHECK OUT ANGIES LIST

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)