Complaint Review: SHOE22

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
SHOE22
178 Day Street Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

SHOE22, Glenn Gardner, Jr. ripoff Clifton New Jersey

My 13 year old son has to a victim to Shoe22. I found this site and read all the complaints about Shoe22.

But, I am not stopping here. I have filed a complaint with the U.S. Attorney General's Office in New Jersey.

After I read the story about the boy that save his money to buy shoes for him and his brothers for Christmas and the one that ordered the shoes for his litter brother's birthday, it touched me and pissed me off. We all know that Shoe22 is ripping off innocent people, especially innocent children and my goal is to put Shoe22 and Glenn Gardner "out of business". Everyone who reads this message needs to do the same thing. File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in New Jersey. You can do it right online.

I myself will take this as far as I can. If I have to file a lawsuit, I will and everyone out there should consider the same thing. Do whatever you can to stop this so called business. It is not about the money for me, it's the principle.

Valerie
Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOE22/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/SHOE22-Glenn-Gardner-Jr-ripoff-Clifton-New-Jersey-137736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOE22