Complaint Review: SHOES WORLD

SHOES WORLD
Internet Singapore

SHOES WORLD Is this shoe company scamming people? Internet

*General Comment: Just a quick Question

I ordered shoes for 40 dollars from SHOES WORLD wend site on the internet and the site is incredibly professional and convincing.Lots of images and descriptions,sizes of shoes and hundreds of shoes for sale.The main reason I trusted the site was because the PAYPAL logo and credit card logos are displayed and you had to register to be able to buy through PayPal of course as normal.

then I became suspicious directly after ordering because there was no confirmation email and when I checked the PayPal payment went to a personal name in Singapore not what expected so I checked online for scams and sure enough up came many many complaints about this company and maybe same company different name before.

I have filed w complaint with Paypal already but I am sure they will receive a tracking number for ,y parcel and I am lead to believe it will NOT be shoes but rather a sponge or pencil so that they can give Paypal a tracking number but not give me my shoes.

I don't understand why Paypal allow this company to use its logo and fool us buyers when there is complaints online for years back.

i hope Paypal do the right thing and protect me by giving me a refund if this turns out to be as dishonest as it appears right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOES-WORLD-/internet/SHOES-WORLD-Is-this-shoe-company-scamming-people-Internet-1058337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOES WORLD

#1 General Comment

Just a quick Question

AUTHOR: 6775Rem - ()

Hi did you recieve the shoes you ordered from ShoesWorld?