Complaint Review: SHOOT MARKET

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: GEORGE — Other Spain
SHOOT MARKET
2nd Floor 145-157 St. John Street Internet United Kingdom

SHOOT MARKET SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD They increased the credit card payment by 17.5% so they lead me to pay by bank transfer. Later discovered that they don't exist as company. LONDON, United Kingdom Internet

On September 17th 2010 I tried to purchase a D700 Nikon camera body (1.399.95) from www.shootmarket.com
When I intended to use the credit card option to pay for the camera they increased the price by 17.5%. I then tried the bank transfer option and the price was unchanged at 1399.95.
On September 20th 2010 in the morning I paid the money by bank transfer.

The next day 21st of September 2010 I tried to call the company to let them know that the money had been paid, but there was only an answering machine. This worried me and after some research on the internet (I should have done it before I paid...) I found out that they are fraud. Unfortunately when I found out about this it was after opening hours and my bank branch had already closed. Today 22nd of September 2010 at 08:30 in the morning I reported the incident to my bank and i am waiting to see the results. Most likely I have lost my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOOT-MARKET/internet/SHOOT-MARKET-SHOOT-PHOTOGRAPHY-LTD-They-increased-the-credit-card-payment-by-175-so-they-643105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOOT MARKET