Complaint Review: SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD?

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Gacinalor — Internet Italy
SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD?
145 ST JOHN STREET 2nd Floor LONDON, Select State/Province United States of America

SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD? Ashley Fulers they did not send me the Camera that i bought LONDON, Other

on this webpage www.shootmarket.com there are plenty of cameras sold on very good prices. in my case I purchased a Canon 5d mark2 body only camera, for the amount of 1500 Euros, i exchanged a couple of emails with the "sales manager" about VAT and warranty concernings that i had.

then I paid by bank transfer

Bank:

BARCGB22

IBAN:
GB49 BARC 2072 1713 1476 81

Order Total: €1,499.95

( by credit card they were goin to charge me something like 17% more ) so I did the bank transfer and then kept cheking the status on my account on the web-page , until once they got the money, the status of my order was "BEING PACKED" then today i went back in to check if the pack was already sent to me, but i couldn't even log in my account. then I tried to call then I understood by making a quick search on google, that other people has already been frauded like me. its a shame i didnt check that before.

i passed all day reading various forums about this page, and how many other felt in the tramp like me, it seems like these people are making really good money. plus if you search for camera sales on google you'll find straight away their link on the first sponsored advices

by the way, i found that page by clikking on a google ad while sending an email from my gmail account, and I still see lot of this commercials around the internet.

im gonna put here all the information about this page that i found today on the internet on other forums

1. Their site is hosted in Lithuania by http://www.duomenucentras.lt/en

2. The domain is registered a few days ago?
Registration Service Provided By: Active-Domain LLC?Contact: http://www.active-domain.com

Domain Name: SHOOTMARKET.COM
?Expiry Date: 21-Aug-2011?Creation Date: 21-Aug-2010

Name servers:?
ns1.freedns.ws
?ns2.freedns.ws
?ns3.freedns.ws
?ns4.freedns.ws

Registrant Name: Ashley Fulers
?Registrant Company: SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD?
Registrant Email Address:
?Registrant Address: 145 ST JOHN STREET
?Registrant City: LONDON?
Registrant State/Region/Province:?
Registrant Postal Code: EC1V 4PY?
Registrant Country: GB?
Registrant Tel No: +44.7812741521?Registrant Fax No:

Admin and Tech its the same of the Registrant Above

if other people are in my situation, i would like to know if sometimes the police will catch this people. thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOOT-PHOTOGRAPHY-LTD/LONDON-Select-StateProvince-EC1V-4PY/SHOOT-PHOTOGRAPHY-LTD-Ashley-Fulers-they-did-not-send-me-the-Camera-that-i-bought-LONDON-657805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHY LTD?