Complaint Review: SHOP NBC VISCOM

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Brooklyn Center Brooklyn Center, Minnesota U.S.A.

SHOP NBC VISCOM We purchase a 20" TV from Shop on 12/30/06, have been waiting for 7 months and 2 returns so far to get TV fixed and alot of usless phone calls Brooklyn Center Minnesota

Purchased a 20" TV from Shop NBC/Viscom and returned within the first 30 days, it took many phone calls and 3 months for the TV's return, it still had the same problem, returned again and to date it has been 3 months and still no TV. We have complained numerous times to both Shop NBC, who is no help at all and the company Viscom, we they caim to be in the USA, but english is not their first language and they are TV manufacturers but this TV has been out of stock for 3 months and they are unwilling to supply us with a different model that we have requested. They will hang up the phone on you, it is the worse experience we have ever had.

But the worse thing is I discovered this web site Ripoff Report today and it goes back to 2002 and Shop NBC and Viscom have Ripoff reports dating that far back and Shop NBC continues to do business with them, that tells me what kind of a company Shop NBC is and I will never purchase another item from them. I hope no one else does either.

I have purchased many items from QVC and 2 jewlery items that I have lost a stone from, the first one I called QVC to inquire about having it repaired by the manufacturer and the customer service person tells me that they still have the item in stock and would I like to return it for a replacement. I had purchased the item 1 1/2 years before the stone fell out and the again with another piece of jewler I lost a stone, way after the purchase, again they replace free of charge, now that is a reputable company. We are still working on our TV problem. TAKE MY ADVISE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHOP NBC THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTIST

G kirkpatrick
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOP-NBC-VISCOM/Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-55429/SHOP-NBC-VISCOM-We-purchase-a-20-TV-from-Shop-on-123006-have-been-waiting-for-7-months-263376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOP NBC VISCOM