- Report: #226766
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SHOP NBC
SHOP NBC4611 Nashville Road Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.A.
SHOP NBC Fraudulent Business Unauthorized dealers ripoff Bowling Green Kentucky
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ShopNBC is an authorized dealer of these watches!!!
I gotta be honest, before purchasing something from them I came here and found a lot of stuff but I went for it. Yes, the deal was attractive a Technomarine Watch with 3 extra bracelets for just $450, a bargain! Well bargain indeed, these were all the wrong things with this deal:
1) The watch box was not complete.
2) The screwdriver for changing bands was not in the box where it's supposed to be with every new technomarine watch.
3) The warrany did not come with the watch. What watch retailer would not send a warranty with a new watch? One that is an unauthorized retailer who refurbishes and sells defective product.
4) More importantly, the watch did not work!!! Which proves my previous point.
Of course I am returning the product and NEVER buying anything from these guys again. I decided to write the ripoff report just to keep anyone else for going with these deals. I recommend the following: everytime you find a hot deal for a Branded product simply check with the parent company (owner of the Brand) whether ShopNBC is an authorized dealer. That is what I did, I went with technomarine.com and ask them about shopNBC and they told me NOT to purchase any technomarine watches from them, they are unauthorized and will sell you defective and refurbished product not guaranteed by Technomarine. I bet you they are unauthorized dealer of everything they sell!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOP-NBC/Bowling-Green-Kentucky-42101/SHOP-NBC-Fraudulent-Business-Unauthorized-dealers-ripoff-Bowling-Green-Kentucky-226766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.