Complaint Review: SHOP PURE STRANDS

• Reported By: Sheree — Brooklyn New York
SHOP PURE STRANDS
25140 LAHSER RD SUITE 202 Southfield, Michigan USA

SHOP PURE STRANDS Shop Pure Strands Collection Hair Company Southfield Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: is this real?

I ordered 3 bundles of hair from shop pure strands because a Girl named Tiffany on Instagram was imbersing them and so was Deelishis. I spent over 400.00. It took almost 3 weeks for me to get my hair. And after a couple of days this hair sheds and tandles likes a dog! I had it in for 3 days then I decided to take it out. I washed and conditioned it again and put it back in my head. The hair was still tangly and matted this time.

I did a deep condition, and a light bleach bath and this hair was got even worse. THIS IS NOT VIRGIN HAIR. THIS IS GARBAGE ALIEXPRESS HAIR THAT TURNS INTO A HORSES HEAD  I should've known the hair was low quality because the wefts were horrible! I'm so upset with this company I hope no one gets ripped off by them like I did! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD VIRGIN HAIR PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE GHETTO ANYWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOP-PURE-STRANDS/Southfield-Michigan-48033/SHOP-PURE-STRANDS-Shop-Pure-Strands-Collection-Hair-Company-Southfield-Michigan-1048680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOP PURE STRANDS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

is this real?

AUTHOR: PURE STRANDS - ()

Doll,

If you had an issue with the hair you could have taken the time to contact us concerning the hair rather vent on a site that we are not even on. I have found that many people just do not know how to take care of the hair and they run into problems because of it. We would not have as many people promoting our hair if it was how you described it. I checked my records for a Sharee and a brooklyn client that spent over $400 and of course nothing came up!!! Ghetto???

Have a great day doll!!!