Complaint Review: SHOP.COM

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: daddeezdepotllc — West Lafayette Indiana United States of America
SHOP.COM
Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

SHOP.COM Order was canceled, promised refund 6 times, nothing refunded, lies and deceptions Greensboro, North Carolina

Purchased item "PS Vista HW Wi-Fi Bundle" the 1st of January, 2013 for a customer in Canton, OH. Jan. 10th, 2013 nothing delivered so I contact SHOP.COM AKA Market America who explains to me that the purchase was made through them to NextDayPC.com. So I finish and call NextDayPC and they explain that this was a Holiday Bundle that was not offered after the holidays and the order was canceled. What canceled, was I going to be notified? Sorry Sir, there's nothing we can do. So Jan 11th 2013 I started calling Market America about this purchase. There has been 17 phone conversations with a Sheena Green, Louis and Felisha (all refund specialist) lol! Was promised refund 4 times and even told that PayPal denied a refund request, PayPal had confirmed this was not the truth. So dispute with PayPal is opening about 2 months later. I am still out $270. [continued below]....
.....93, have spent 4.75 hours on trying to get my refund and since its as been 3 to 5 days since last promised a refund and finishing up Charge Dispute Papers for PayPal I thought I would write my story to save those that work really hard for there money to not buy through this "Intensive Cash back Program" as you may be the next that has to deal with this type of bad business. Granted I am sure there have been plenty of buyers with great experience, I just wanted to tell my store and what I am still experiencing and to prepare you the reader for what your about to get into provided your transaction has a hiccup! Crazy thing is I own a website called DADDEEZDEPOTLLC.COM and would never grieve a customer as I have over $270.93.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPCOM/Greensboro-North-Carolina-/SHOPCOM-Order-was-canceled-promised-refund-6-times-nothing-refunded-lies-and-deceptio-1016656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOP.COM