Complaint Review: SHOPKO

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
1370 Hwy 2 E Kalispell, Montana U.S.A.

SHOPKO Optical RIP OFF! Kalispell Montana

I purchased a pair of glasses that cost me $500. in Jan. 2006. The lenses were constantly were coming detached from the nose piece. I took them back for repair no less then 10 times. The was a huge sign that read if now happy we will replace. Well, I was not happy. When I asked about the return they told me they could be repaired. I told them they had been repaired enough! They insisted they do it one more time. I was very upset but the lady did repair them one more time.

I returned in 2 weeks with them having the same problem this time the lense was cracked and a piece had fallen out right by the nose piece they had been repairing. Now I wanted a replacement. I didn't even care if it was a lesser priced pair. They then told me they were out of warranty! Now I was mad. They told me they would speak to their manager and call me. The call never came. I returned and they told me the answer was NO!

All of the ladies that had been repairing my glasses were there and admitted they had repaired them many many times. That still had no effect. I took my glasses home and that is where it stands at this point. I told them I will make sure that anyone I know will never go there for glasses. The amount that I paid for these glasses was very difficult for me to come by as I am on a limited income. Sleepless in Kalispell!

Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPKO/Kalispell-Montana-59912/SHOPKO-Optical-RIP-OFF-Kalispell-Montana-242246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPKO