shoulders

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Catonsville Maryland
SHOPNBC - V2 Premier -Viscom
4064 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

SHOPNBC - V2 Premier - Viscom Technology Group ripoff, Shortly after receiving my computer the modem went bad. Two modems and one mother board later and I still am down Chaska Minnesota

I received my new PC in May and shortly after I set it up the modem went bad. Viscom sent a tech out to replace the modem and it too was bad. The next step was to replace the mother board. When this was replaced my entire system crashed, no power no nothing.

After numerous attempts to have this situation resolved I am now ready to join any and ALL class action suits against this company. I have kept notes on all my conversations and have excellect documentation of the lies they tell and the run around they give you.

Anyone who knows of any acton should contact me for excellent documentation of the fraud they commit.

Robert
Catonsville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBC-V2-Premier-Viscom/Chaska-Minnesota-55318-2396/SHOPNBC-V2-Premier-Viscom-Technology-Group-ripoff-Shortly-after-receiving-my-computer-206705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPNBC - V2 Premier -Viscom