• Report: #209311

• Submitted: Sun, September 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 03, 2006

• Reported By:GOODYEAR Arizona
SHOPNBC - VISCOM COMPUTER
4064 PEAVEY ROAD CHASKA, Minnesota U.S.A.

SHOPNBC - VISCOM COMPUTER RIPOFF, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNDEPENDABLE PRODUCTS, UNTRAINED TECHS CHASKA Minnesota

I have had my V2 Premier (yeah right) since Oct. 2003 and have had problems from the start. I have had the CD drive replaced twice, the DVD drive replaced once and the thing still do not work right.

I did complain to the company and was ignored until I wrote to the Better Buisness Bureau of MN and than I was listened to. I had contact with a VP of the company and had Tech calls coming out of my ears, servicemen at my door, one even said (like in a previous complaint) that the fan was not sufficient, and still it does not work properly.

I consistantly have pop up messages that this application can not be found, or that another has an error message and must shut down. Now I cannot back up any of my financial programs because the E and D drive are not able to find an application that it needs. It informs me that re-installing the application MAY help but where do you find the application to re-install? I called support and was told my extended warranty just covers parts and labor not software and to go to the web site, like that will help.

Anyway, if there is a Class Action Suit I would like to be included in it even if I get just enough money back to pay for the downloading of the information on this piece of C--P to a new computer. And how about the FREE gifts that they send you!! Garbage Galore.

Now, I do have a positive thing to say, as I stated above, after contacting the BBB of MN the VP of ShopNBC did give me, free of charge (upon my insistence, she wanted me to pay half) the extended warranty. There is more but I will save it for the suit if one is brought.

Carolyn
GOODYEAR, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2006 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBC-VISCOM-COMPUTER/CHASKA-Minnesota-55318/SHOPNBC-VISCOM-COMPUTER-RIPOFF-UNPROFESSIONAL-UNDEPENDABLE-PRODUCTS-UNTRAINED-TECHS-C-209311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPNBC - VISCOM COMPUTER