Complaint Review: SHOPNBC

• Reported By: RDAYE — HARRINGTON Delaware
SHOPNBC
6740 SHADY OAK ROAD EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota USA

SHOPNBC SENT PACKAGE TO WRONG ADDRESS EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota

I ordered a GPS from Shopnbc on7/30/13 as an anniversary gift for my husband.  I was told it would be delivered on 8/7/13 which is today.  I checked the status today to fing out that it was delivered to my old address.

When I placed my order I gave the rep my new address because the billing address on my card was my new address.  the rep told me she would update my address and she never did.

So when I called Shopnbc to find out what happened they told me that I didnt give the rep my new address and that they had a recording with me verifing my old address.

I talk to 7 people in total even got as far as the Shopnbc Headquarters only to be told that they were sorry and if I wanted another GPS sent out I would have to pay for it.  I never received the 1st one.

They were rude and felt they could over talk me and just continued to tell me there was nothing they could do.  Basically calling me a liar.

UPS said they delivered the package to a woman at my old address but it Shopnbc problem because thats the address the gave them.

Now we all know that when you use your debit card or credit card you have to give the billing address or the transaction wont go through and thats what I did I told the rep my address had changed and she said she was going to update it.

My husband and I shopped with them for years only to have them treat me like I made the mistake.  I know for a fact that I did not and would not give them my old address i dont live there anymore.

I dont have a gift to give my husband for our anniversary.  Shopnbc open a claim today 8/7/13 and closed  it within a few hours of opening it they wouldnt let me hear the recording thats because they didnt record me verifing  my old address.

They treated me like I didnt matter and I will never use them again.  I just want the money they took out of my account credited back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBC/EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-55344/SHOPNBC-SENT-PACKAGE-TO-WRONG-ADDRESS-EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-1073944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPNBC