Complaint Review: SHOPNBC

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:SPRINGFIELD Virginia
SHOPNBC
WWW.SHOPNBC.COM Internet U.S.A.

SHOPNBC SHOPNBC REFUSES TO CANCEL..THEY'RE CRIMINALS! DON'T BUY FROM THESE CON ARTISTS! COINSHOPPE IS A RIPOFF! EDEN PRARIE, MINNESOTA Internet

SHOPNBC is happy to take your order, but WATCH OUT if you want to cancel! I bought a Wide Screen TV from them and found that the 'Brand New Model' they were selling was 'Last Years'! I attempted to cancel 8 hours after ordering... they said they would 'TRY'! I did not recieve a notice of cancellation within 24 hours as they said. When I called, they said it was too late. The order had been placed with their vendor (They are only a clearing house for vendors!). I told them to fax, phone or email the vendor to cancel the shipment. Their reply, 'It already shipped'. Bullpucky! I emailed them several times (their response center is in a foreign country..they don't understand english and kept replying with the exact same response) telling them not to ship! Well, 5 days later I recieve an email saying it has shipped! Hmmmmm. guess they didn't have time in 5 DAYS to cancell! I contacted my credit card company and told them to dispute the charge. 7 days later I recieve a call from the trucking company saying we have your TV. I told them it was refused! Do not deliver! I did not get my purchase refunded to my credit card until their vendor recieved the TV! Then they still tried to charge me the $119 for the shipping! Their statement 'IT IS OUR POLICY TO PROMPTLY FILL ORDERS, NOT TO CANCEL THEM'.
Also, if you ever buy coins from their CoinShoppe, BEWARE! Coins you can buy from the US Mint for $5.95, are being sold by them for $32! Same coin-ungraded! Coins I buy (graded) for $59 are sold by them for $299!
These are real SLIMEBALLS!

Madasheck
SPRINGFIELD, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBC/internet/SHOPNBC-SHOPNBC-REFUSES-TO-CANCELTHEYRE-CRIMINALS-DONT-BUY-FROM-THESE-CON-ARTISTS-C-457436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPNBC