- Report: #292860
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SHOPNBC/"NEW" SHOPNBC PROTECTION PLAN
SHOPNBC/"NEW" SHOPNBC PROTECTION PLAN4065 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.
SHOPNBCSHOPNBC/"NEW" SHOPNBC PROTECTION PLAN There is no honor anywhere in SHOPNBC. This company misrepresented its protection plan and will not honor the contract they sold me. Chaska Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Called SHOPNBC and they told me to call NEW
- NEW said fax a copy of receipt and they will call me upon receipt (done
immediately & they NEVER called)
- I called NEW again and they said they needed the information from SHOPNBC and
that I had to call them to have them send it to NEW.
YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING !!!!
- I called SHOPNBC and spoke with a supervior named Brianna in the Minnesota Office who stated that she would handle this personally and would personally call
me back. SHE NEVER CALLED BACK.
- After multiple phone calls back and forth the problem is that SHOPNBC is showing that I purchased a protection plan, but their company NEW has no record of my contract in their system. Each company is telling me to call the
other. They WILL NOT PROVIDE A NUMBER TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE. and SHOPNBC said that NEW is separate from them, but when asked for a corporate address the supervisor Ms. Rodriguez, gave me the P.O. Box for SHOPNBC (strange).
After a month of this nonsense they people at NEW "find my contract" and say that they can finally set an appointment for repair. The contract clearly
states that I paid for in-home service. However, the repair company said that NEW sent them paperwork for CARRY-IN SERVICE ONLY (they are located
two hours away from me). They said to call NEW and have them fax the correct service plan information.
- Four (4) phone calls and two (2) supervisors later, NEW states that my contract is for in-home service but OLEVIA will not allow in-home service on their products, so THEY will not honor the in-home service and plan I paid for.
Obviously my notes are more detailed and include a string of CSR's and supervisors who lie, provide wrong information, pass the buck, and are down-right rude. I was told specifically when I purchased this product that I would have the convenience of in-home service and fast customer service (that's a joke).
So far I have been left with a worthless tv, worthless protection plan, and an ulcer. I have since had to purchase a new tv because I had family here for Thanksgiving and now for Christmas. I was told that it my problem, "we didn't tell you to buy another tv, you needed to wait for us to set up service" (I Yeah right - t took them over a month just to find my contract to show that I was entitled to service)!
I WOULD NEVER HAVE PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT IF I KNEW HOW TERRIBLE SHOPNBC WAS TO DEAL WITH.
ALL I WANT IS FOR SHOPNBC TO HONOR WHAT THEY SELL, SEND THIS TV BACK TO THE COMPANY AND GET MY MONEY BACK AND BE DONE WITH THEM FOREVER!!!
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM SHOPNBC AGAIN AND WHEN ASKED I TELL OTHERS TO STAY CLEAR!!!
Angry in florida
Saint Augustine, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBCNEW-SHOPNBC-PROTECTION-PLAN/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/SHOPNBCSHOPNBCNEW-SHOPNBC-PROTECTION-PLAN-There-is-no-honor-anywhere-in-SHOPNBC-This-c-292860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.