Complaint Review: SHOPPERS IMPRESSIONS INC

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
SHOPPERS IMPRESSIONS INC
Suite #213-120 N Main Ave. Wentworth, South Dakota U.S.A.

SHOPPERS IMPRESSIONS INC The company stole over $800,000 that I did not have from me. Wentworth South Dakota

I was sent a check totaling $4998 by mail from Shoppers Impressions, I fail for their pretenses and deposited the check into my bank account. Later to find out that the check was a fraudulent check, and that they would steal over $800,000 and some odd dollars that I did not have from my account.

Latroyal
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPPERS-IMPRESSIONS-INC/Wentworth-South-Dakota-57075/SHOPPERS-IMPRESSIONS-INC-The-company-stole-over-800000-that-I-did-not-have-from-me-Went-362544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPPERS IMPRESSIONS INC