Complaint Review: SHOPPING ESSENTIAL Aka EASY SAVER

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:WESTVILLE Indiana
SHOPPING ESSENTIAL Aka EASY SAVER
http://www.shoppingessentials-program.com/ Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

SHOPPING ESSENTIALS Aka EASY SAVER SHOOPING ESSENTIAL/ EASYSAVER/ RESTAURANTS.com Norwalk Connecticut

I've been charged Monthly for the past 4 months @ $14.95 by AP9SHOPPING ESSENTIALS. I called to find out who they were. Conveniently, they had no idea who I was by name, address, or phone(how'd they get my credit card info?) However, they said that if I give them my Credit Card Number and Social, they would be able to help me. NOPE!

I called my bank to STOP all charges and get my money back. They have done Provisional Credit thus far and since have canceled my card. Yesterday, 2 Months after initial complaint, I get a Letter in the mail (no date on it of course) stating that I had signed up to be a "Member" of EASY SAVER and that by now I should have received my welcome packet from them. Apparently my Enrollment date was April 20,2008 and Membership Fee was this familiar $14.95, same as SHOPPING ESSENTIALS. I have NEVER joined any Club,never received any welcome packet, nor inadvertantly clicked on any pop up, any interest in products. I did however use RESTAURANTS.com back in Feb 2008.

These must all be Linked to eachother, selling our information. I have read so many stories regarding easy saver as well.

Suzanndy
WESTVILLE, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPPING-ESSENTIAL-Aka-EASY-SAVER/Norwalk-Connecticut/SHOPPING-ESSENTIALS-Aka-EASY-SAVER-SHOOPING-ESSENTIAL-EASYSAVER-RESTAURANTScom-Norwalk-337087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPPING ESSENTIAL Aka EASY SAVER