Complaint Review: SHOPPING ESSENTIALS & RESTAURANT.COM

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:dallas Texas
SHOPPING ESSENTIALS & RESTAURANT.COM
restaurant.com ~ shoppingessentials.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

SHOPPING ESSENTIALS & RESSHOPPING ESSENTIALS & RESTAURANT.COM SHADDY BUSINESS ETHICS ~ sharing private information RESTAURANT.COM Internet

After hearing about RESTAURANT.COM on the radio and from some friends I decided to check it out. One of my favorite restaurants was listed so I purchased some gift cards. No where do I remember authorizing my information to be given out, not even emails. I have contacted the company via email, and I am awaiting a response. I have also emailed shopping essentials.com, whom I never heard of. Everyone who tried this site out is now being ripped off by charges. I never received an email from this company or any information on this ''membership''. I will also email my local radio station, which has nationwide shows, to tell them about the unfair tatics that these two companies use to scam people.

Scammed
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPPING-ESSENTIALS-RESTAURANTCOM/Dallas-Texas/SHOPPING-ESSENTIALS-RESSHOPPING-ESSENTIALS-RESTAURANTCOM-SHADDY-BUSINESS-ETHICS-sha-413259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPPING ESSENTIALS & RESTAURANT.COM