Complaint Review: SHUAI LIU

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Nick Patel — HAMILTON Ohio
SHUAI LIU
Internet China

Guangzhou Lin Jjun Trade Co Ltd Stole $700 which was for my Handbags and Belts Guangzhou City Internet

My name is Nick Patel and I am a frequent buyer of products from China, This time I had purchased 5 name brand Handbags from and Guy called Leo also goes by the name of Shuai Liu and Dan Zeng,the name of his company is GUANGZHOU LIN JUN TRADE CO LTD, he is a real scam artist, He also list his handbags of Aliexpress and other sites, as the story goes I was in China and meet up with him and agreed to by 5 handbags, I gave him the pictures of the handbags and told the need to be 1;1 copy, he went and got the bags but it was late so it was getting dark, I look at the bags and they seemed ok so I paid him the money and when to my hotel which was 90 minutes away by train, once I got back to my hotel I looked at the bags and they were defective and I immediately called him and sent him the pictures of the bags and told him they need to be replaced immediately since I was leaving for the US next afternoon, he told me he would have someone at my hotel in the morning and pick up the handbags and he would ship new ones back to me in the US, I really did not have any choice, so once I got back to the US I contacted him to see when he would be sending my handbags but now he is ignoring my calls and also not responding to my emails and Skype messages, in total I have lost $700 from is crook.

The other thing about this crook is that when he contacted me through Alibaba he presented himself as having a factory that manufactured handbags so I decided to meet him, when he meet me at the train station, I was thinking he would have a car to pick me up but instead he came by bus to the station telling me that the car had broken down which was a lie, he has no car. He is a 22 year old scumbag that lives with his sister and does not have a pot to piss in and drunk most of the time, he talks a big story but has nothing to show for.

If anyone that is looking to buy anything from him please be warned he will rip you off, you are only helping scumbags like him to take advantage of innocent people.

If anyone needs and more information on this scumbag please contact me at nick@commonwealth-group.net, I will post all the contact information on this crook, please stay away from this criminal and save your money.

GUANGZHOU LIN JUN TRADE CO LTD

NAMES HE GOES BY: SHUAI LIU / LEO / DAN ZENG

PHONE NUMBERS: 86-2036561846 FAX: 86-2036554227 MOBILE: 86-15914016296, 86-18620334478

EMAIL: SALESMANAGER@CHINALJTRADE.COM

MSN: CHINATRADE@HOTMAIL.COM

SKYPE: CHINA720BUYSALES1

TRADEMANAGER: CN1002479604

QQ: 304437610

ADD: ROOM 506, NO36 HUADENG STREET, PINGSHA VILLAGE, JUNHE STREET BAIYUN DISTRICT,

GUANGZHOU CITY, GUANGDONG PROVINCE CHINA.

HOMEPAGE: http://www.chinaljtrade.com

ALIEXPRESSWEB STORE: http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/910099

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHUAI-LIU/internet/Guangzhou-Lin-Jjun-Trade-Co-Ltd-Stole-700-which-was-for-my-Handbags-and-Belts-Guangzhou-1128329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHUAI LIU