- Report: #964743
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SIGAL EILAND SCHILMAN
SIGAL EILAND SCHILMANOSISHKIN 76 Internet United States of America
SIGAL EILAND SCHILMAN SIGAL EILAND FRAUDULENT IMPOSTERS RAMAT HASHARON, Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: All True
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have thoroughly researched the background of these people and found the following information.
1. They are under investigation by the Israel Tax Authority for Tax Fraud and other criminal activity
2. Sigal Eiland Schilman uses stolen equipment - cameras, lenses, computers, computer software, and much much more
3. An initial business loan of almost $50,000 remains outstanding and unpaid
4. They accept only cash for their work - cash never reported to the tax authorities
5. They have no offices - all work is done from her kitchen
6. They have no business licenses to operate in Israel
7. Sigal Eiland Schilman claims to have studied photography in New York at F.I.T. - I contacted F.I.T. and there is no record of her evr attending this school
8. [continued below]....
9. Carmit Efrati has no business background, training, or business education to show
10. Sigal Eiland Schilman's father - a criminal named Haim Aflalo hung himself in his jail cell after being arrested for hiring an assassin to murder his wife Ilana Eiland
I strongly recommend you avoid these people and do not conduct any business with them at all.
They are 100% fraudulent - 100% criminal
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIGAL-EILAND-SCHILMAN/internet/SIGAL-EILAND-SCHILMAN-SIGAL-EILAND-FRAUDULENT-IMPOSTERS-RAMAT-HASHARON-Internet-964743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.