Complaint Review: SIGNATURE LOAN OUTLET

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Internet United States of America
SIGNATURE LOAN OUTLET
101 N RIVERSIDE DR POMPANO BEACH, FL Internet United States of America

SIGNATURE LOAN OUTLET UNITED FINANCIAL EDUCATION AND SERVICES SCAM COMPANY!! NEIL LIPSKY/NEIL LIGHTNER IS A REPEAT OFFENDER! SEE FOR YOUR SELF!! Internet

BUYER BEWARE! Just did a little bit of research on this company and its owner Neil Lipsky and see he's obviously in the business of ripping people off their hard earned money. I inquired to Signature Loan Outlet to see if I could get a small loan, spoke to a rep named Larry King- (sounds like a fake name). I paid $99 for a link to their "lender" who is none other than the Lending Club!!! Well guess what- I got denied!!

They then tried to tell me that they could sign me up for their "credit assistance program" for $699 but they would deduct the $99 I already paid.  (I spoke to a Neil Lightner- sounds like a fake name since ironically the owners name is Neil Lipsky). Too bad I didnt research this company before I spent the $99 but thankfully thats all I've spent.

The companies Liberty Unsecured, United Financial Education and Services AND Signature Loan Outlet ALL pretty much have the same scam going with iroically the same person attached to them from the research I have found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIGNATURE-LOAN-OUTLET/internet/SIGNATURE-LOAN-OUTLET-UNITED-FINANCIAL-EDUCATION-AND-SERVICES-SCAM-COMPANY-NEIL-LIPSKY-710231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIGNATURE LOAN OUTLET