Complaint Review: SILVER BACK MOVING

SILVER BACK MOVING
DETROIT, Select State/Province USA

SILVER BACK MOVING scam artist DETROIT Michigan

*Author of original report: typo on my last posting my move was on June of 2013

The most dishonest moving company in the state (silver back) I had the MOST worst experience every with this moving company. They gave me a dishonest estimate and then when my move was completed they charge me $400.00 more on top of my estimate they gave me, but thats not it: The movers were very disrespectful to me and my daughter. then one of the movers stunck like alcohol and the other one smell like drugs. OH my god I couldn't believe how unprofessional this moving company was. at this point im already frustrated because i had drunk and high movers moving my items thats very important to me and my family.

Silver Back is scam artists company and very unprofessional. I would not recommand this company to my enemy, because no one should have to go through this kind of treament. last but not least the movers damager my walls, my leather coat, broke my flower vase that my grandmother gave to me as a house warming gift over 10 years ago when she was still alive and that was the only thing I had to remember her by (priceless) tears. then they pulled the truck up on my grass and ran over my flowers and left tier marks all in my yard. When I tried calling their office no one would answer the phone now remind you the move was JUNE 02, 2014, here it is JUNE 19, 2014 and I have been calling this company and complaining since. No one still havent resolved my issue yet, they wont even answer the phone. Now at this point im going to my attorney. NEVER AGAIN

SILVER  BACK IS A NIGHTMARE FROM H*** AND I DONT RECOMMAND ANY ONE TO USE THEIR SERVICES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SILVER-BACK-MOVING/DETROIT-Select-StateProvince/SILVER-BACK-MOVING-scam-artist-DETROIT-Michigan-1156018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SILVER BACK MOVING