Complaint Review: SILVER STAR MOVERS

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: elton — ridgefield New Jersey
SILVER STAR MOVERS
725 RIVER ROAD EDGEWATER, New Jersey United States of America

SILVER STAR MOVERS EUGENE GLOVER G & LONDON TRUCKING LLC THEY DESTROYED MY ITEMS AND OVERCHARGED ME FOR A SIMPLE MOVE WITHIN 5 MILES EDGEWATER, New Jersey

I contacted silver star movers in edgewater because i needed a mover from Leonia To Ridgefield. They woman on the phone gave me a really good price. Then they came on time and wanted 2 x the estimate. My items were the same as i gave the lady on the phone. They strong handed me and made me sign. Then when we arrived in ridgefield my tv was destroyed along with my china cabinet and my glass curio. The men were laughing when my wife was screeaming. They were the worst bunch of movers i have ever seen in my life. Men didnt care and the truck looked like they found it on the side of a road. Dont ever use this company..overcharged..broken items and they wont even compensate me...and workers from the street that didnt have paperwork ( this was verified when i called the authorities)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SILVER-STAR-MOVERS/EDGEWATER-New-Jersey-07020/SILVER-STAR-MOVERS-EUGENE-GLOVER-G-LONDON-TRUCKING-LLC-THEY-DESTROYED-MY-ITEMS-AND-OVER-1039617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SILVER STAR MOVERS