Complaint Review: SIMPLE ESCAPES - AP9 - MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES

• Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:La Canada California
SIMPLE ESCAPES - AP9 - MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES
, Connecticut U.S.A.

SIMPLE ESCAPES - MWI Or AP9 SIMPLE ESCAPES - AP9 - MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES ripoff Connecticut

Simple Escapes has been billing our credit card $9.95 a month since last May. I thought it was something my husband had ordered, and it slipped my mind. Now, I'm preparing my taxes, so I'm reviewing all the bills. I called the number listed (877-836-6903) and they told me that I signed up for the service. I most definitely had NOT. They said that it was offered through Classmates. I told them to cancel it and give me a full refund. They offered to refund me $9.95. I told the lady that I demanded a full refund ($99.50), she talked to her supervisor, and said that they would refund the whole amount. I'll see if it happens. What a rip-off.

Constance
La Canada, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIMPLE-ESCAPES-AP9-MWI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES/Connecticut/SIMPLE-ESCAPES-MWI-Or-AP9-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-AP9-MWI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-ripoff-Connecticut-134334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIMPLE ESCAPES - AP9 - MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES