Complaint Review: SIMPLE MOBILE

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Camo — texas Texas United States of America
PO Box 147 Internet United States of America

Simple mobile does false advertising as UNLIMITED INTERNET in capital letters. YEt after using my internet on my cell phone, I was given warning, then disconnected completely only after 2 weeks into my monthly plan.
And the 2nd month, I only used 2 gigs! and I was cancelled after 4 days of service. I was on the unlimited 3 g plan the first month, the second month I upgraded to 4g unlimited thinking maybe they just wanted more money. But I was still cancelled for using the UNLIMITED INTERNET they falsely advertise to customers!
All they tell you is "we reserve the right to cancel for any reason..."

So basically if you use their cell towers for what you pay for, unlimited internet, they SHUT YOU DOWN.

DONT BOTHER TO USE THIS COMPANY. They talk to you like your a criminal for using what your pay for.
Simple mobile is an MVO, they use TMOBILE lines. I asked them before I paid the 2nd month, "Tmobile customers are no longer throttled and no contract, will Simple mobile do the same." They basically didnt want to answer with other than legalise, basically, "we'll think about it and review but have no information if we will change."

? So WTF. DONT BOTHER TO GET SERVICE WITH THESE JERKS. ITS TIME FOR CUSTOMERS TO STAND UP TO THESE @HOLES who false advertise to get customers with overpriced phones and service, and get treated like criminals for using what they offer and we pay for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIMPLE-MOBILE/internet/SIMPLE-MOBILE-MYSIMPLEMOBILE-CRAZY-TALK-UNLIMITED-INTERNET-FRAUDS-FALSE-ADVERTISING-DOES-1008771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIMPLE MOBILE